About

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Welcome to Yosser’s Airsoft Odyssey Blog.

About Me:

I’m in my 40’s, but don’t feel so old that I want to play golf (heaven forbid!). Originally, I hail from Liverpool, but live with my wife and a dog called Indiana (Indi, to his friends) in Wigan, which is in Gt. Britain for any international visitors.

I started the enjoyable hobby of Airsofting in the September of 2008 as something to get me out of the house and moving around a bit more. My ‘home’ Airsofting site is at SWAT which is based on the Wirral and they run both Urban & Woodland gaming sites (see ‘Links’ section for web addresses).

We look forward to maybe seeing you there.

About the Blog:

The blog I hope will contain useful and informative stuff for both beginners and maybe the more experienced veterans in the Airsoft game. It is hoped to include some equipment reviews and an essential equipment guide.

Anyone, manufacturers or individuals including equipment shops wishing to provide sponsorship, advertising or wanting a review of their products please let me know at the contact address below (removing the words: Spamtrap first): Contact yosser@Spamtrap.gmx.com

I hope you find it informative and enjoyable, look around, relax and put your feet up.

Cheers,

Yosser

You can now FOLLOW the blog via all these Multi-Media Outlets - please click the icons and Support Airsoft Odyssey on:


To help support the site PLEASE consider making a donation here:



2 comments

  1. want to ask Said,

    hi..since u r using same template as mine.

    zinmag remedy, do you know how to configure the tabber?

    thanks.

    Posted on May 13, 2010 at 6:00 PM

     
  2. Unknown Said,

    Please e-mail me via the contact details above (removing spam trap) with your details and I will try to help.

    Posted on May 13, 2010 at 6:46 PM

     

Post a Comment