IWA 2009

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, March 10, 2009

News Archives
Great News for Airsofters! At the end of this week (13th-16th March 2009) Europe holds the IWA&Outdoor Classics Show2009 in Nurnberg, Germany.



This is where Asia and the world gets to show off its New Airsoft developments to the world. I wonder why they never come here? (Don't answer that one, its rhetorical).


Most of the large manufacturers will be in attendance and I hope our German/European friends will publish some YouTube clips for us to all salivate over. Of course it covers much more than just Airsoft but this is probably the largest event in which Airsoft will be covered in the EU. (Oh for the equivalent of the Hong Kong Toy Fair here with Airsoft in attendance, or the likes of the large events in the States). Maybe one day I might get to go.


The show is 'Trade Only' and you can see a full list of exhibitors from the IWA2009 Home Page.

Some I've checked out so far include:RedWold (UK), G&G Armament, Top Tech, Maruzen, KWA, Armalite and CZ to name but a few.If I see any juicy vids or news I'll be sure to post them on the blog.

0 comments

Post a Comment