Sharpy's Player Profile

Posted by Unknown On Monday, August 16, 2010

Another SWAT regular and another budding action photographer:

Sharpy

Player Name:
Sharpy, Chris Sharp - the reason for the callsign/handle, it's obvious really!

Age:
15

Occupation:
Student

Local Skirmish Site:
SWAT Urban

Airsoft Experience:
Roughly 1 year

Team:
Currently looking for a team who would be lucky to have me!


Sharpy in action (click to enlarge)

What got you started in airsofting?
It was a friends fault!

Armoury:
JG G3 SG1, & KJWorks M92f

Load Out:
My kit is based on the US Marine look, I mainly got the look from the Hurtlocker movie, I realy liked it so I got it… I have an ACU interceptor vest, and my helmet is a US MICH 2000.

Fav Item of Kit:
My Helmet (Just like playing around with different accessories for it -lol).

Sharpy rocking the ACU look!(click to enlarge)

Top Tip:
Just get in battle, at least try and get your moneys worth!!

Fav War Movie:
The Hurt Locker, of course!

Interests:
Airsoft, Photography, Tennis


You can check out Sharpy's YouTube Channel for some special SWAT video's


All Pictures courtesy of SWAT Airsoft

If you would like your profile or team featured here why not get in touch via my Contacts page.

0 comments

Post a Comment