SWAT Charli Player Profile

Posted by Unknown On Friday, September 02, 2011

See girls DO play airsoft & this girl keeps us ALL in check at SWAT Urban AREA51, the place simply couldn't operate without her:

Swat-Charli

Player Name:

Swat-Charli, Charlotte to all who know her at SWAT.
Age:
16

About me:
I'm a loud, proud ginger, strong minded and strong willed, I love meeting new people and having a laugh with all the lads at S.W.A.T..

Occupation:
Student

Local Skirmish Site:

SWAT Urban Area51


Airsoft Experience:
5+ years

Team:
TEAM S.W.A.T.


Charli & MP5(click to enlarge)

What got you started in airsofting?
My Dad, as he is the owner of S.W.A.T., I originally started off playing paintball and then I turned to the 'darkside' and I am now an airsofter

Armoury:
My main weapon of choice is the MP5K, but I also pack a mean punch witht he MEU pistol as well.

Load Out:
Multicam trousers & a Snug-pack jacket, teamed with custom bright Nike trainers - 'Just Do It!'

Fav Item of Kit:
Probably a BFG as they make loud noises and scare people when they least expect them.


SWAT-Charli at SWAT Area51 (click to enlarge)

Top Tip:
Stop moaning, and go for it.

Fav War Movie:
Schindlers List

Interests:
Paintballing, Airsofting, Concerts, Computers


Pictures courtesy SWAT Airsoft
Checkout SWAT Retail for some great gear (click the banner below).
SWAT Retail If you would like your profile or team featured here why not get in touch via my Contacts page.

0 comments

Post a Comment