KK15 Player Profile

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, July 15, 2010

Introducing another relative new-comer to Airsofting and a SWAT regular now as well as a budding airsoft photographer to boot:


KK15
  • Name Removed













  • Player Name:

    KK15, Name Removed. I wouldn’t ask about the callsign… it’s a complicated story.

    Age:

    16

    Occupation:

    School/Student

    Local Skirmish Site:

    SWAT Urban

    Airsoft Experience:

    very nearly 12mths now, how time flies!

    Team:

    Team S.T.R.I.K.E. - we are a great team of new and experienced players young and old.

    KK15 in Action (click to enlarge)

    What got you started in airsofting?

    A friend told me that people do “paintballing with BB guns” and I think it looks nice with the kit and the replica guns. I watched some videos on Youtube and then found out about S.W.A.T., which is only 5mins away from where I live!

    Armoury:

    G&G GR-16(M4A1), And my sidearm; KJW M92f, I use this more than my M4!

    Load Out:

    I have a Viper LA Special Forces vest, and standard DPM combat trousers and shirt, but I'm working on getting black and OD kit.



    KK15 in the thick of the action (click to enlarge)

    Top Tip:

    The front line is always more exciting!

    Fav War Movie:

    Black Hawk Down.

    Interests:

    Airsoft, Videogames, Internet, Photography.

    You can follow AK's great photo's and Vid's on his You-Tube Channel here.


    All Pictures courtesy of SWAT Airsoft

    If you would like your profile or team featured here why not get in touch via my Contacts page.

    0 comments

    Post a Comment