Curly Player Profile

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, May 01, 2011

This Paintballer soon converted to the 'Dark Side' and started playing airsoft, he's not looked back since!

CurlyCURLY

Player Name:
Joe “Curly” Furey

Age:
20

Occupation:
‘Retail Operative’ @ Primark, Liverpool

Local Skirmish Site:
SWAT Urban

Airsoft Experience:
Coming up to around 9 months-ish, I think

Team:
Alpha Wolf

Curly with Famas Hotdog @ SWAT
Curly in Action (click to enlarge)

What got you started in airsofting?
First heard of it from one of my old scout leaders who played, then went paintballing at SWAT for my 18th and saw one of the rental AK’s and then just thought ‘Wow…I have to get into this’, bought myself a two-tone MP5 and haven’t looked back since

Armoury:
Classic Army MP5 A2 sportline, Cybergun FA-MAS F1, ASG Franchi SAS 12 shotgun, ACM P90 TR, KJ Works Sig P226, KJ Works MK23 ‘silent assassin’, Tanio Koba USP, Madbull XM203 short (with various shells), Dynatec Blank Firing Grenade, and I’m taking on a Tokyo Marui 1911 MEU as a repair project.

Load Out:
I have a Wasatch plate carrier (In tan with bits sprayed OD), and usually wear desert DPM (UBACS and trousers) or American desert Tri-colour, but also wear DPM and ACU on occasion ;). I’ve also started wearing a MOLLE thigh panel and a VIPER dropleg holster instead of my plate carrier.

Fav Item of Kit:
Would probably have to be my FAMAS. Hasn’t let me down yet, and its nice and compact, also get a nice range and rate of fire brilliant gun that I’d recommend.

Curly with Famas Pistol with UGL!
More Curly Action

Top Tip:
Make friends. And don’t listen to the haters, dress how you want and use the gear you want.

Fav War Movie:
Do the Star Wars movies count? If not then Blackhawk Down/Full Metal Jacket.

Interests:
AIRSOFT! And playing Bass guitar, I’m also starting to get into photography a little bit.

Pictures courtesy of Nutz, SWAT Urban

If you would like your profile or team featured here why not get in touch via my Contacts page.

0 comments

Post a Comment