ATACS LE 1st Look

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, October 22, 2013

News Archives
A-TACS LE
First Look
First in the UK (maybe?)




Now that the long awaited A-TACS LE pattern (announced at Shot Show 2013) is now available for purchase via Schott Performance Fabrics, USA may be it's time to take a closer look at the sample I have.

ATACS LE Law Enforcement
I feature a LOT of A-TACS gear on the Airsoft Odyssey blog – I just love it! I also love this pattern, designed not so much for concealment but to intimidate and make your presence known. Originally aimed at Law Enforcement communities (hence the LE moniker) I think this will make a great look for airsofters in an urban skirmish environment.


Now you’ve probably seen the publicity pictures for the gear featuring plenty of blue, but what strikes me about the sample I have is the predominance of black and greys with a hint of blue, but that could be due to the sample and the t-shirt materials it has been printed onto. That said I still like the look of this LE pattern with the main darker colours graduating into the lighter sections without harsh edges.

ATACS LE FG AU

Now if you don’t want to go down the road of changing all your gear like tac-vests, holsters, pouches etc I would say black kit should go well with this pattern.


Yosser says: I don’t think it will be too long before we see players on the field in this kit in the UK, its fresh, exciting and new, something which airsofters just love although it may take a major TV/Movie tie in for it to explode like multicam did! Stating the obvious, its completely useless for woodland use before I get any comments to that end that I didn’t point that fact out – lol.


Checkout The A-TACS website for info & gear news:A-TACS LE

KEEP UP to DATE with Airsoft Odyssey via all these Multi-Media Outlets - please click the icons and Support the BLOG on:

0 comments

Post a Comment