Dingo's Shop Review

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, November 06, 2010


Dingodog's Airsoft & Tactical Supplies - an alternative Review by TopCat







Hey guy's, I wanted to give the North West Airsofters an alternative review for Dingodogs Airsoft & Tactical Supplies. Luckily for us Topcat from the Red Dragon Merc's has written this review which she has kindly allowed to be reproduced here in full. You can find out more about TC's Airsofting career via her Player Profile and her SWAT Report.

TC Writes...
"After my 3 games at my local airsoft site I decided I was hooked, and set about looking for my first RIF. I scoured the net trying to find the perfect weapon for me, and decided on an MP5. Not wanting to order from a faceless internet company I did some research and found the closest retailer to me was based nearly 70 miles away. We arrived to find that it was not a ‘shop’ as such but a guy selling RIF’s from his garage and I was greeted with ‘’ Your girlfriend can wait on the couch outside’’, needless to say I was not amused!

You can imagine how pleased I was when Dingodog decided what the north west was lacking was a decent reliable Airsoft shop. After trading at a local Airsoft skirmish site he soon had a website up and running. He has worked extremely hard over the past year and it has paid off, he opened the doors to his new shop in Heswall last month and is going from strength to strength. Saint and I went down to say hi on his first day and grab some bargains, and we were very impressed! All the big names are on the shelves from Aimpoint to Webtex. A good range of clothing, footwear, safety equipment, and webbing as well as tons of upgrade parts. Dog also offers upgrades and servicing at a very reasonable price. If he doesn’t have what you want in stock he will find it and order for you. He does like a challenge!


DingoDogs Airsoft & Tactical Supplies Shop (click to enlarge)

As well as being a full official dealer for Surefire, Blackhawk and ESS. He is also a Magpul PTS platinum dealer! He is the ONLY place in the UK where you can get your hands on the new Magpul Masada before its general release in September, and is accepting pre orders in black, dark earth and foliage green. If that’s not enough for you to grab your wallet/purse, as of this month he is now an exclusive dealer for G1098 tactical equipment. A UK based supplier and manufacturer supplying our boys and girls in the field.

Dingodogs Airsoft Shop has been my main retailer for some time now and he has never let me down. No matter who you are he is happy to help and offers valuable advice as he is an experienced regular airsofter himself. Now he has a base of operations the only way is up!
Everyone is welcome for his grand opening on 9th October, where he will officially launch the Magpul Masada. Expect plenty of giveaways and competitions and a fair few bargains to celebrate. Maybe some cake too if we’re lucky. I will be there for sure. I wish Dennis the best of luck for the future, for me it’s always Dingodogs!"

Check out how to get there via the North West Airsoft Map.

Dingodogs Airsoft & Tactical Supplies come check us out On-Line or in our Heswall Shop:
Dingodogs Airsoft
Review is Copyright Tracy Carroll 2010 and is used here by permission. Pictures courtesy of BlackSheep Productions (Sainty)

0 comments

Post a Comment